Sunday, November 21, 2010

Being Naked by HS

BEING NAKED

I love being naked, fully naked. I can't really explain but I feel at ease and relaxed when naked.
At home I am naked all the time, except for visitors who don't share the same feeling and I also put some clothes on when my cleaning lady comes in.
I live alone with my (male) dog, but like it when gay friends come to visit me and share the living without clothes.
When the weather is nice and warm enough I like to go to a nude beach. I am not attracted to the female naked bodies but find it very pleasant to be among other naked people. And when there is a   gay cruising area nearby I like to cruise there fully naked.
During the winter there are the gay saunas. I am always and everytime surprised why all those guys walk around with a towel around the waist. I don't. They take the towel off in the darkroom and often but not always in the finnish sauna and sometimes in the videoroom to masturbate.
I like it when the guys can see my naked body, there is nothing wrong with any naked body and I think it is a shame to hide it.
When in the sauna I often lie down on my back in a cabin for everybody to see and wait for some guy to come in and touch me. I like hands all over my naked body like I enjoy touching someone elses naked body. The other day there was a younger guy lying down on his back in one of those cabins and I went inside although he seemed half asleep. He was fully naked and I started touching him softly, starting with the nipples and chest, then his stomach and his belly button and then his penis and ballsack. He obviously liked that. I then did the same with my tongue, starting again with his nipples, than licking his belly button and finally his penis that in the meantime got fully erect. I moved his foreskin slightly down and moved my tongue delicately over the tip of his penis. He started moaning with pleasure and rather quickly came with big wads of cum on his stomach. He thanked me and proposed to give me the same treatment. I got down on my back and he started doing the same things to my body. I got hard very quickly also because I felt now and then some drops of his cum falling on my body. After I came he came lying on top of me, stomach on stomach glued together with our cum. After a long kiss, we rolled on our side still sticking together and started stroking our backs and bottoms. After a while we got up and still fully naked and with half dried up cum went downstairs to the showers, letting the other (towelled) guys having a good look.
Unfortunately he was on a visit to my town and I never saw him again.

I am always amazed to see how sometimes guys seem very at ease with their naked body and how others seem to feel awkward obviously being afraid of getting hard. What is the problem of having an erection? I like to see a guy fully erect and don't mind at all when guys see my erection.
Unfortunately we live in a world where there are unwritten rules and one of those rules is that you are free to show your nose, ears and hands but not your penis. Not so long ago it was even not done to show your belly button to the world, but things are changing. But will it change that much that being naked is not anymore an offense?

HS

1 comment:

  1. Nice. I would love to strip naked with you in public

    ReplyDelete