Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CMNM Partners at Home by wj

CMNM Partners at Home  by WJ

At home with my partner last Saturday afternoon, awaking from short nap in a leather rocker, I had a serious urge for some CMNM.  As I had one of those light lap blankets like the airlines use covering me during my nap, I unbuttoned my shirt underneath the blanket and my pants as well. Right away I felt that naked feeling I love, even though I had only opened my shirt and pants under a blanket. When my partner went upstairs for something, I took the opportunity to take my pants off and hide them nearby. Soon after, when he went to the kitchen, I took my shirt off and hid it. I left my socks on because my bare feet would be a giveaway. I was enjoying the suspense as well as feeling increasingly naked. My nipples were very erect and I couldn’t keep myself from touching them.

After my partner had returned and was sitting beside me in his chair and we were talking about a word puzzle in the newspaper we had been working on together, I used the heel of one foot to hold the toe of the sock on the other foot while I pulled one and then the other foot out of my socks, leaving me completely naked under the light blanket. A few minutes later, still engaged in conversation, as my partner was standing between me and the wood stove, he noticed my bare feet. At that moment I pulled the blanket down to my waist, showing my nakedness.  We laughed.

It felt so wonderful the light blanket touching me on the front and the leather in back. I let the blanket slide off my body as I shifted in the rocker. We continued to talk about a number of things, the furniture we had seen earlier that day, which pieces and features we liked, the young man who had helped us at that store the preceding fall but who was not there that day. I got up to make myself a drink, waiting until my partner was returning from the kitchen bar. He stopped me at the kitchen entrance, looking at my naked body, touching my cock and balls. I was aroused, feeling that super naked feeling with every step and movement. His touch is magic to me, always making me feel like a plaything. I rejoined him in the living room, where we continued to talk about a number of things of interest to us both for the better part of an hour, including news about this CMNM stories site.

For me it is a kind of foreplay, a kind so certain to get me hot through and through, being naked and carrying on conversation and normal activity while my partner is clothed and I am naked.  I’m not going to lie, I like the way I look. When I went to piss, I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. The back lighting is great there and the mirror above the john is perfect for seeing how I look.

It wasn’t long after that that my partner opened his fly and showed me his cock, which was I was longing to suck. After allowing me to suck it a little, he indicated we were going upstairs. It is more private up there. Downstairs, after he knew I was naked, the only precaution we had taken for privacy was closing one blind on a window that faces a neighbor to the north.

Upstairs he had me lie on the bed while he worked a big dildo into my hole. Once he had it in me and I was feeling extremely submissive, he told me to hold it in me while I sucked his cock.  Standing next to the  bed with his pants open and me sucking, he spanked me hard several times. Then,  after I had worshipped him with my throat, he had me turn on the bed, take out the dildo and  present my ass for him to fuck. It was a long thorough fuck, with him reaching to touch my nipples from time to time, which he knows makes me feel something wonderful.  I could feel his cock shaft and head, as he slid it into me and I grasped his beautiful cock shaft with my hole. He loves to fuck me like that until he just has to cum. Then, when it is time, he lets me know and I pump myself and cum.
Talking about it later, my partner said he thinks about fucking me with his cock while the dildo is in me at the same time. I couldn’t do it, he says, couldn’t take  him and the dildo at the same time. Still it makes me hot to hear him say that, like I am his plaything, which is what I love to be.

The photo is of our spanking practice

No comments:

Post a Comment