Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stripped Naked by HS

I skipped military service until I finished my studies at university. I was then called in, which was not that much of a problem as I did not know quite well what to do after and the idea of entering the "working world" was not something I cherished at that moment.
So I went and ended up in a barrack in a room where we were about twenty guys all younger than me and mainly working class. I stood out as a skinny guy with glasses compared to the more robust other guys.
The first days went without any complications and we got to know each other more or less. I noticed though that at night a lot of wanking was going on and I had the impression that some guys were checking me out to see if I was wanking too, which I wasn’t.
Then one night after I just fell asleep I was woken up by a bunch of guys who stood next to my bed. They took the sheets of and got me out of bed and stripped me naked. At first I was very shocked, but then I realized that I could not do anything. They put on the full lights and showed me around to everybody in the meantime touching me all over. That made me get hard and one of the guys wanked me off in front of everybody all in their pyjamas.
The rest of the night I was thinking about how to handle the situation for the time to come.
So the next evening when coming back from the bathroom I got fully naked instead of putting my pyjamas on. Of course all the guys were surprised. Some were undressing and getting into their pajamas others were already ready for bed. I could see some of the guys getting hard underneath the fabric of their underwear and pyjamas. That made me hard as well. Still fully naked and now with a hard on I said to the guys who is in for a wank. Immediately several guys said ok, but I said then strip and get fully naked. As they did not want to be treated as a coward they did. Then we started all to wank in a circle even the more shy ones joined in. After a short while there was loads of cum on the floor and we decided that clearing up was done by the ones who came last.
From that night on we had our regular wanking parties always fully naked.
The weekends were free and most of the guys went home. I never did, I lived too far away and some of the guys told me they preferred to stay. We were only four left in the room over the weekends and of course had our evening wanking sessions. Soon these sessions went further and soon there was sucking and some fucking. This however we kept secret for the other guys when they came in after the weekend.
Very funnily this experience of stripping naked in front of other guys made that I really liked it. Whenever I can I do it and I am not shy of being looked at when naked.
HS

No comments:

Post a Comment