Saturday, June 18, 2011

Step-Brother by bare


My older stepbrother used to brutalize me in ways that I loved.  That may sound strange, so let me explain.  He was less than two years older than me and was incredibly good looking, muscular,  totally extroverted, and had a large cock and low hanging balls to die for.  I found a picture on the net that looks a lot like him which I will try to attach.   He always stood up for me and supported me in everything I did.  I was painfully shy, quite the opposite of him.  People always noticed him and stared and he loved the attention.  I remember one day when we were in high school my brother came home from track or whatever and stripped down to his jock strap, went into the kitchen, gave our mom a hug, got a bite to eat, then sat in the living room watching TV.  Our parents never said a word to him about it, neither did I.  I think we all loved looking at his gorgeous body.  Later, my dad did say something to him about sitting on the furniture after a sweaty workout and how his sweat and body oils might rub off on the fabric.  "What should I do?" my brother asked him.   Our dad said, "simple, just take a quick shower first."  So I was kind of shocked, but not totally, when the next day after school he came home, didn't say a word to anyone but went straight to the bathroom and showered, then emerged naked, went into the kitchen for a glass of milk, and sat down and watched the sports channel.  We were all at home and everyone acted like nothing different was happening  even though my heart was pounding.  Of course I had seen my brother naked countless times, and my parents had too, especially my dad, and probably all his friends and school mates, but he had never hung out completely naked in the living room watching TV with everyone at home.  He didn't really know the meaning of being embarrassed.  I was definitely a closet case at that time and he not only protected me, but he was my hero too.  Anyway, by their silence and body language, my parents made it clear that they had no objection to what he was doing, which of course encouraged him to do this often, and then push the envelope even further.  He was all about pushing the envelope and taking everything to the next level.  He knew how much people admired his body.  You just couldn't help it.  One evening when my mom was out of town my dad, my brother and I were watching a movie that we had rented.  I can't remember the name, but it was rated R and had some explicit sex scenes in it.  At some point during the movie, probably one of many breaks we took, my brother, who was just wearing a jockstrap,  returned bare assed naked, which wasn't unusual at this time in our lives.  I was wearing pajama bottoms and a tee, and my dad was fully dressed.   My brother was sitting next to me on the couch and his cock would grow to erection during an erotic scene, as would mine and no doubt my dad's, but we weren't naked and totally exposed like my brother.  This happened over and over again throughout the movie.  At one point he asked dad to pause the movie while he went to take a piss, and when he returned he was totally erect.    "What's with this," I remember my dad asking, looking at his erection.  "It's a natural reaction to watching R rated movies," my brother replied, "the only difference is that mine shows and yours is hidden behind those pants, and besides, it's just us guys."  "Good point," my dad said, "erections are totally normal," and we returned to watching the movie.  Of course it was hard to pay close attention to the movie with my brother sitting next to me on the couch, his cock growing to full erection during certain scenes of the movie.  I so wanted to feel that cock in my ass or down my throat.  Near the end of the movie the phone rang and dad jumped up to answer it as he was expecting a call from our mom.  We could hear him talking in the other room and knew he was not on the portable phone, so almost instantly my brother grabbed my head and pulled me down to his lap.  I took his cock into my mouth as he held my head down and began pumping his hips.  He always seemed to know what I wanted.  "Relax," he whispered, "dad is not going to catch us, trust me and relax your throat like I taught you."  Sure enough, by the time Dad came back into the living room to brief us on his conversation with mom,  we had both assumed our previous postures.  That night my brother came into my bedroom and let me suck his cock and I let him fuck my face hard.  Then he licked my ass and spit on my hole and licked some more, then he lubed up and plunged in.  Our dad could have walked in at any moment, which excited me.    

The next evening, with mom still gone, the three of us agreed to watch another movie a couple of hours before bedtime.  Right before the movie started, my brother had taken a shower and emerged drying his thick crop of hair with a towel, his beautiful cock and low hanging balls on full view.   "Can we get started now?" my dad asked.  "Sure," my brother answered.  "I'm ready too," I said.  Again the movie was R rated,  and had some pretty sexually explicit sex scenes, and again my brother's cock would grow to full mast then go back down.  This night was different in that I sensed a different kind of energy from my brother which I couldn't quite understand.  I never really knew exactly what he would do next with his pushing the envelope attitude.  Reaching down and touching his cock briefly, tugging on it, scratching his balls, was something he did regularly and we all thought nothing of it.  But this night he reached down for his cock and began rubbing the head making it grow to full mast.  I'm not exactly sure how much of this dad could see, but I was intensely aware of his action.  Then he slowly moved his hand so that he had his cock firmly gripped, and slowly began the movement of jacking off, right there with dad in the same room!  I could hardly believe it, but then again, my brother was such a sexual creature that in some ways it seemed very natural.  After a few minutes he positioned his cock so that it faced straight up towards the ceiling as he slouched down even further on the couch next to me.  My heart was pounding.  "Hey son, what are you doing over there?" dad asked, putting the movie on pause.  "Jacking off," my brother said, "just like all guys do.  Does it bother you?  It just seemed like the natural thing to do."  "What about your brother?" my dad asked.  They both looked at me.  Demurely, I said, "it is what all guys do, why hide it?"  "Well," dad said, "go ahead but I really don't want you to do this in front of your mother, and don't get your sperm on the couch."  "My what?" my brother asked, "you mean you don't want me shooting my cum on the couch, as if I would even think of doing that?  And honestly, dad, don't you think you should ask mom first what she thinks about her son having a jerk off session in the privacy of his living room, with his adult parents seeing him do something that they know he does at least once every day like most guys his age?  I mean, geez, dad, you and mom have always taught us the importance of self growth and discovery, being truthful and honest, and all that good liberal stuff.  We are taught in sex education that masturbation is normal and won't cause us to go blind or cause our cocks to fall off.  You know, dad, all that bullshit they used to teach.  Come on dad, we have always prided ourselves on being a progressive family, at least that's what you and mom have always said."  "Well," dad replied, "all that you said is indeed true, but how many of your friends jack off in front of their parents?"  "I don't know," my brother answered, "I've never thought to ask.  But then again, I've never thought to ask how many of them freely roam their houses naked,  or take the trash out wearing just a jockstrap.  I doubt many of them have special parents like mine.  Besides, I have never jacked off in front of mom, and this is the first time I've done it in front of you.  I honestly thought you would somehow approve." "It just took me by surprise, son, that's all,  go ahead, here's some tissues," he said, tossing my brother a box of kleenix, "you certainly are not causing anyone any harm.   And, if your brother doesn't mind, which he said he didn't, then be my guest.  But I think if you want to masturbate in front of your mother, you need to sit down and have a talk with her first."  "Couldn't  you just tell her what happened, and let her know what we talked about, and then I could just do it and there would be no need to talk about it?  After all, dad, neither you nor mom ever said anything to me about what I wear or don't wear.   You guys have always been so accepting of me."    All this time I'm sitting there quietly listening and watching, the movie is on pause,  my brother totally engaged in conversation with dad and he hasn't missed a stroke.  I mean the guy is full on hard and jacking just as casually as if he were drinking a glass of water.  I knew for a fact that his dick, even at his younger age, was bigger than dad's.  I had heard my parents talk about this before.  You see, my brother and I kind of had the same dad, but we had different mothers.  His mother had died about a year before my mom and our dad got married then suddenly I was born, about two years younger than my brother. But to complicate matters, his mom, now deceased, and my dad, had actually adopted him.  I knew that one day he would go in search of his biological parents, but that was years away.  My folks claimed they had no idea who his biological parents were, but when he became an adult, and really wanted to make that discovery, that would be his choice. 

"Let's finish this movie," my dad said.  I think we talked enough about this topic, and besides, it's getting late.  He got up and went to the restroom.  "I'm really close to shooting my load, little brother," he said to me, "would you like me to save it for you? Would you like that?"  "Of course you know I would," I said.  That night he again came to my room.  I was waiting for him.  As we had done before, I would lay on my back on the bed, naked, and roll my ass up towards him using my arms to hold my legs back.  He would spit on my ass then lick the mouth of my hole before plunging his tongue in as deep as possible.  I think he had a fetish for jockstraps, because he had put one back on--he had many.    So, after a while he pulled his cock out from behind the jock cup and fucked my ass good.  I loved feeling him inside me.  Again, he left the bedroom door open so that dad could have walked in at any moment.  It was my brother's way of doing things.  It excited me.  I think he wanted to get caught.   Eventually that happened, but that's another chapter. 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment