Monday, September 10, 2012

An Unseen Audience by Kris

A few years back I went to this jack-off party in a motel room that I'd learned about.  I arrived there and while was sitting in my car I noticed a guy sitting in his car sort of nervously looking around.  I went up to the room and eventually the host of the party said they were going to lock the door and get started.  Just as he was about to, at the last moment the nervous looking guy walked in. He was a fairly young, very light-skinned black guy with this beautiful physique and handsome face.  I stripped on one side of the room and saw this guy stripping on the other side. He clearly had the nicest body of anyone there. He caught my eye as he and everyone else was stripping naked but I didn't make any special moves on him. I was surrounded by a bunch of guys and we're all feeling each other and stroking each other. I turned and was surprised when I found him standing by my side. I was really enjoying exploring his beautiful body and he seemed to be drawn to my firm, very hairy chest. I also happen to be fortunate to have a very nice, full cock.


The party went on, some guys were already getting off and finishing up, and I wasn't sure exactly how I was going to get off.  Eventually I realized this guy was sitting all by himself  on the bed, stroking his nice, erect cock, looking a bit distressed. Absolutely no one was paying him any attention to him. I kind of attribute that to his being black. This guy was so hot that's the only reason I can think he didn't have guys all over him. I got on the bed with and began touching him. After a bit, he laid down and I laid myself on top of him. I began kissing him and eventually closed my eyes.  I found him to be a very sensuous kisser.  We were doing some very heavy-duty necking, rubbing our naked bodies against one another, me rubbing my rock-hard cock against his hairless, tight belly. My eyes were closed the entire time as I was focused on his kiss and feeling his lovely body. My cock was getting ready to explode.  I kept rubbing my stiff cock against that firm, smooth stomach.  I eventually shot my wad all over his stomach and chest. 


When I finally opened my eyes, I looked around and found that except for a few guys, all of the rest of the men had finished and were dressed. They were all just sitting around the room and had been there for some time watching me and this guy going at it together.  I was thrilled to think that we were naked putting on a live show for a room of clothed men.


I wanted to help this guy cum but this was his first time at a gay party of this sort, so he was too shy to get off in front of everyone. We went into the bathroom and I gave him a blow job. He shot a nice load.


It was one of the hottest experiences I ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment